- White chocolate shall be the product prepared from cocoa butter, sugar, with or without milk components, and other food.
- White chocolate
- may contain not more than 5 per cent of milk fat or edible vegetable fat other than cocoa butter; and
- shall comply, in its water-free, fat-free and alkali-free content, with subregulation 276(2).
- White chocolate may contain permitted flavouring substance and permitted food conditioner including
- lecithin in a proportion not exceeding 0.8 per cent;
- monoglycerides and diglycerides in a proportion not exceeding 0.5 per cent;
- polyglycerol polyricinoleate, in a proportion not exceeding 0.5 per cent if the total emulsifier content of the chocolate does not exceed 1.5 per cent; and
- beeswax, candelilla wax, shellac or carnauba wax as permitted glazing agent in a proportion not exceeding 500 mg/kg.
[Am. P.U.(A) 306/09]
Codex Commodity Standard
Kongsi di 0000
Modified: November 1, 2016 at 11:39 am