- Oyster sauce shall be the product made from natural oyster extract or paste and may contain salt, edible starch or vinegar.
- Oyster sauce shall contain not less than 2.5 per cent weight per weight of protein.
- Oyster sauce shall have a water activity (aw) greater than 0.85 at a temperature of 25°C, pH more than 4.5 and shall be commercially sterile.
- Oyster sauce may contain permitted preservative, permitted colouring substance, permitted flavour enhancer and permiited food conditioner.
- There shall be written on the label on a package containing oyster sauce the words “oyster sauce”.
[Ins. P.U.(A) 88/03]
Codex Commodity Standard
Kongsi di 0000
Modified: November 1, 2016 at 10:02 am